This skin has been made a default skin starting from CKEditor 4.6.0 and is maintained by the core developers.
For more information about skins, please check the CKEditor Skin SDK documentation.
“Moono-lisa” is a monochromatic skin, which offers a modern, flat and minimalistic look which blends very well in modern design. It comes with the following features:
- Chameleon feature with brightness.
- High-contrast compatibility.
- Graphics source provided in SVG.
- editor.css: the main CSS file. It’s simply loading several other files, for easier maintenance,
- mainui.css: the file contains styles of entire editor outline structures,
- toolbar.css: the file contains styles of the editor toolbar space (top),
- richcombo.css: the file contains styles of the rich combo ui elements on toolbar,
- panel.css: the file contains styles of the rich combo drop-down, it’s not loaded until the first panel open up,
- elementspath.css: the file contains styles of the editor elements path bar (bottom),
- menu.css: the file contains styles of all editor menus including context menu and button drop-down, it’s not loaded until the first menu open up,
- dialog.css: the CSS files for the dialog UI, it’s not loaded until the first dialog open,
- reset.css: the file defines the basis of style resets among all editor UI spaces,
- preset.css: the file defines the default styles of some UI elements reflecting the skin preference,
- editor_XYZ.css and dialog_XYZ.css: browser specific CSS hacks.
- images/: contains a fill general used images,
- dev/: contains SVG and PNG source of the skin icons.
Copyright (c) 2003-2022, CKSource Holding sp. z o.o. All rights reserved.
For licensing, see LICENSE.md or https://ckeditor.com/legal/ckeditor-oss-license